Google Handwriting Input
Google Handwriting input explanation
The Google handwriting input is a stand-alone keyboard that allows you to handle text in your phone or tablet in 100 languages. Supports writing or cursor, with or without it. The Google Handwriting input also supports more than a thousand emails, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
Note: During the mid-2018, the Gboard – Google Keyboard allows both hand-related and keyboard inputs. Google handwriting input is in maintenance mode, and new languages and better recognizable will be posted only on the gear, so we encourage you to know that https://support.google.com/ Gboard / Answer / 9108773 Try it and we know that if you face any problems.
• A useful addition to touch screen typing or audio input
• A fun way to get embedded by drive
• Useful for languages that may be difficult to typing on standard keyboard
• Works across Android 4.0.3 and your Android phones and tablets
• If you claim that your craft is awesome, try it and see it can convince you otherwise.