PUB Gfx+ Tool🔧:#1 GFX Tool(with advance settings)
🔧Safest GFX Tool on Google Play is now compatible with newer game update🔧
Featured on XDA Portal: The Most Advanced GFX Tool for optimizing battleground gaming experience which is recommended and tested by XDA Developer(Most famous developer community) for improving game performance.
Any battle royal game player can lower the game graphics and use memory boost to play game without any lag. You can even unlock HDR graphics and enjoy the excellent picture quality.
You can customize Resolution, enable HDR graphics, unlock the FPS limit, and tweaks other options like Shadows, textures quality, MSAA, Extra effects with unique features like Best settings, Zero lag + Battery efficient mode, Potato graphics, Graphic Profile, GPU Optimization, Hardware-Accelerated Rendering and much more.
This is the full version of PUB Gfx Tool Free. Before purchasing this paid version.
Please first try our free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.trilokia.pubgfxtool.free
Permission : Storage (Photos/Media files) for modifying graphics settings.
Permission : Internet for loading settings from our server.
Permission : Kill background app for boosting memory.
This app is developed for specific game and we are not affiliated with Tencent.”
Terms of Service: https://www.trilokiainc.com/tou.html
All trademarked names and images are only used as references and we do not intend to violate or take ownership of these names and images..
Is PUBG GFX tool legal?
Previous answer: No, you will not be banned. Cause you are just trying to get higher graphics rather than what your phone or device is supporting according to pubg Corp. But remember if you get banned then it will be of 3650 days. Though I can assure you that using pubg gfx tool from play store will not get you banned.
- Lock the game/app with an app or from the android if you have that function.
- Go to Google Play–>Settings—>Parental controls. Once opened, you will be able to set up the restrictions you want.
- Restrict the internet access to the game. You can do it from your system if you have this feature.
- Delete some unused files.
- Change the power option and adjust for best performance.
- Update your graphics drivers.
- Adjust your display scaling settings.
- Change your Steam Launch options and edit the ini file.
- Tap on the Friends icon at the centre left of the Lobby to access [Friends].
- Tap on the Message icon next to the name of the player you wish to block.
- Tap on the Menu Button at the top left of the Chat Window.
- Tap on [Block Player].
- Open your NVIDIA Control Panel and click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Open Program Settings and find TlsGame on the dropdown menu. …
- Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Set Monitor Technology to G-SYNC (if it’s there)
- Set Power Management Mode to Prefer maximum performance.